Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life My Thoughts...........

Hi EveryOne I would like to ask one question :- WHAT IS THE MEANING OF LOVE ??


I made my blog longer than usual because I lack the time to make it short. "You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."We can't spell S CCESS without "U"


Life is!!
In
the midst
of a crisis
whenever
you find
life
going dry…
barren…
Remember
Love Is
and Life Is.


I think that taking life seriously means something such as this: that whatever man does on this planet has to be done in the lived truth of the terror of creation, of the grotesque, of the rumble of panic underneath everything. Otherwise it is false. Whatever is achieved must be achieved with the full exercise of passion, of vision, of pain, of fear, and of sorrow. How do we know ... that our part of the meaning of the universe might not be a rhythm in sorrow? .............................


When My Mind is Still
When my mind is still and alone with the beating of my heart,I remember things too easily forgotten:The purity of early love,The maturity of unselfish love that asks -- desires -- nothing but another's good,The idealism that has persisted through all the tempest of life.
When my mind is still and alone with the beating of my heart,I can find a quiet assurance, an inner peace, in the core of my being.It can face the doubt, the loneliness, the anxiety,Can accept these harsh realities and can even growBecause of these challenges to my essential being.
When my mind is still and alone with the beating of my heart,I can sense my basic humanity,And then I know that all men and women are my brothers and sisters.Nothing but my own fear and distrust can separate me from the love of friends.If I can trust others, accept them, enjoy them,Then my life shall surely be richer and more full.If I can accept others, this will help them to be more truly themselves,And they will be more able to accept me..


When my mind is still and alone with the beating of my heart,I know how much life has given me:The history of the race, friends and family,The opportunity to work, the chance to build myself.Then wells within me the urge to live more abundantly,With greater trust and joy,With more profound seriousness and earnest service,And yet more calmly at the heart of life.

I have found life an enjoyable, enchanting, active, and sometime terrifying experience, and I've enjoyed it completely. A lament in one ear, maybe, but always a song in the other.

My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?

I love my past. I love my present. I'm not ashamed of what I've had, and I'm not sad because I have it no longer.Life is a quest and love a quarrel ...
Life is a progress, and not a station.
Life is the flower for which love is the honey

The highest result of education is tolerance

Anger and intolerance are the twin enemies of correct understanding

There are admirable potentialities in every human being. Believe in your strength and your youth. Learn to repeat endlessly to yourself, 'It all depends on me.'






If You FACING probs DO Below TIPS.......... :)

If Life was like a computer if you messed up your life, you could press CTRL-ALT- DEL and start all over !
To get daily excercise just click on RUN ! if you needed a break from life click on suspend.
HIT Any key to continue life when ready.
To get even with the neighbours turn up the sound blaster.
to Add / Remove someone in your life click setting and control panel.
To improve your appearance, just adjust the display settings.
if life gets too noisy, turn off the speakers.
when you loose your car keys click on find.
Auto insurence wouldn't be necessary. you would us your diskette to recover from a crash.


Me Sayar to nahin magar ..........likhna padta he... PYAAR TUNE A KYA KIYA.......


Koi gila-koi shikva na rahe aapse, Ye aarjoo hai ki ek silsila rahe aapse, Bas is baat ki badi ummeed hai aapse, Khafa na ho agar ham khafa rahe aapse.

Vada na karo agar tum nibha na sako, Chaaho naa use jise tum pa na sako, Dost to duniya me bahut hote hai, Par ek khaas rakho, jiske siva tum muskura na sako.




Requesting all Trust yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you Are Depressed,Confused,Or HurtDont Worry Go In front Of The Mirroryou Will Find The Best Person Who Will Solve Your ProblemAlways Trust Yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment